Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blake Bashoff and The Knowing.

Right now, I'm listening to "All That's Known" from Spring Awakening.
I still can't get over the prettiness of Jonathan Groff's voice.

Leading Men IV Pictures, Images and Photos



So today, Julianna (http://happydayyay.blogspot.com/) provided me with an awesome nugget of information. She told me that the guy who plays Karl on LOST is currently playing Moritz in the tour cast of Spring Awakening. Now, I'm a huge LOST freak, so this news excited me. It meant two things; Karl can sing, and I might be seeing him when Spring Awakening comes to our state.

I found out that Karl's name is Blake Bashoff. And he can, indeed, sing. Very prettily. Is that a word? Eh, whatever. The point is that I never, ever imagined, watching Blake on LOST, that he could sing.

But this kid can really sing.





All I've really done today is watch movies. First, Kenzie and I watched "The Secret Life of Bees". I just finished the book yesterday, and I wanted to see how the movie was. The book was pretty good, not my favorite ever, but not terrible. Sadly, I just didn't like the movie very much. It was okay, except that it was exactly like the book. And having just read the book, I was bored.

Then we watched "Valkyrie". I fell asleep for about thirty minutes at the beginning, but then I woke up and loved the rest of the movie. I even teared up a little bit at the end. Tom Cruise was awesome in it, and I didn't want to see him go at the end.

After that, we took a movie watching break. Then tonight we finished up with "The Knowing". It was probably my favorite that we watched today. It was creepy and sci-fi-ish and awesome at the same time. I loved the angel guys, and how Nicholas Cage let his son go at the end. I thought he did really well in this.



By the way, I have no idea who reads this. I have three followers, and have gotten comments from two people I don't know. I would love to know who does read this that I don't know about, and if you want to tell me, myspace me. But the point is, please say a little prayer for my mommy. She has an infection, and it's about to go away I think, but prayers would definately help.
Thanks :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment