Sunday, July 19, 2009

Melchior and meeeee.

So here I am at Julianna's house. Today we went to the only hotel in Covington to audition for this show called The Vampire Diaries, premiring on the CW this fall.

It was HOT outside. Julianna, Cole, Jamye, Conner, Catherine, Chelsea, my sister, my mom, our friend Georgia, and me waited outside for about thirty minutes, and Boone wasn't even there. The auditions were less exciting than expected. We walked into the air conditioning, dropped off our pictures and forms, Conner asked if he qualified for a 6'1 Caucasian male, they said no, and then we walked out.

I'll let you know if any of us get the part, or a phone call from Boone (Boone is a character from LOST, played by Ian Somerhalder, and is one of the head vampires on this show).


ON TO MELCHOIR!


There is this little show that closed on Broadway in January. You might have heard of it. Spring Awakening. It won 8 Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Best Book, and Best Original Score.
And in Spring Awakening, there is a little character called Melchior. It is apparently supposed to be pronounced Mel-kee-or. However, I refuse to call him anything but Mel-qui-or, like a church choir. And he is absolutely adorable.





Yeah, that's him.
He sings pretty too.





Jonathan Groff, the dude who plays Melchior, is at 1:58.
They say the B- word, which is bad, but the song is so pretty.

SO yeah, but I watched Charlie Bartlett.
Anton Yelchin is pretty darn cute.
I just want to hug him, he's like a little muffin.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment