Thursday, July 23, 2009

Things that make me smile.

Last night, we all went out for a midnight run to Walmart. We bought some gum and some hot cheetos, and then all of a sudden, we realized that Daniel Radcliffe's birthday was today. Naturally, we came home and cooked some Ramen noodles and lit some candles in honor of Dan's 20th birthday. At twelve, we popped gum into our mouths (ha, because he popped some gum at the beginning of HBP) and celebrated.


Today has been more uneventful. Gracie and I slept late and then just chilled out and watched The Suite Life on Deck with Hannah Montana for a while. Then, my dad brought my new summer reading book home ("The Secret Life of Bees"). I finished my last questions for my other book report and began to read my new book. I got to about page 73; meanwhile, Gracie was taking a nap. So now, we're watching the 16 and Pregnant reunion and LA Ink.

Because I can't think of much else to blog about, here's a few pictures of random things, in no particular order, that make me happy :)


1. Spring Awakening Pictures, Images and Photos

Spring Awakening- A musical that I have been addicted to lately. Those three characters are Moritz, Melchior, and Wendla. The music is catchy and the story is touching, and Jonathan Groff is just too adorable. :)



2. r Pictures, Images and Photos

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie- I have said so many times that I love this movie. Go in with low expectations and you just might love it too. I do not deceive; this movie is awesome.



3. charlie bartlett Pictures, Images and Photos

Blazers over t-shirts- They make any look better. Check out this kid, Charlie Bartlett (played by Anton Yelchin) for an example.



4. Home And Shadows Pictures, Images and Photos

Winter- I love it all. The snow, the cold air, the boots, the hot chocolate. I would take winter over any other season. Especially small towns in winter. Those are absolutely gorgeous and amazing.



5. Ian Somerhalder 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

Ian Somerhalder- He. is. in. Georgia. right. now. Tomorrow we're going to stalk him on the set of Vampire Diaries :)





<3

1 comment: