Saturday, July 18, 2009

Got more records than the KGB.

I'm tired, and I'm annoyed right now. Just got some not so exciting news, to be honest. But I won't get into that here.

And because I have nothing better to talk about, here were the highlights of my day:


--I drove. Since I'm getting my learners in the fall, I don't drive very much. I got in some practice time today, and got up to 20 mph in the parking lot. Pretty great stuff.


--I watched like six episodes of Degrassi. I saw some of the best episodes I've never seen; the one where Paige has a panic attack during her exam and the one where Darcy posts bad pictures on her my room page were two of the best.


--I discovered this wonderfully little thing called KGB. It is a number you can text questions to and they'll be answered for a dollar a message. And it is incredibly addictive. So far today, I've texted about thirteen questions, some of the more interesting ones being "What are the lyrics to 'Muffin Top' from 30 Rock?" (the answer being "My muffin top is all that. Whole-grain, low-fat. I know you want a piece of that. But I just wanna dance."), "How tall is Daniel Radcliffe?" ("5'6 without any booster spells!"), and "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?" ("If a woodchuck could chuck wood, it would be around 700 lbs. But they chuck dirt instead!")


--Here's a picture of Daniel Radcliffe in comparison to some of the other Harry Potter actors. Note his shortness.

half blood prince premire Pictures, Images and Photos

And if that picture is too big, I refuse to resize it.


--I saw this amazing commercial. Now, I have hated the f*g word for a long time, and I can't stand it when people say "That's so gay". So naturally, this commercial just made my day. It was these two girls and they were saying "Ugh, that's so gay, that's so gay, that's so gay" about every little thing. And a lady came up and said "That is SO Emma and Julia". And the little tagline was "How would you like it if people used what you were as an insult? Knock it off." Or something like that. It was just a really, really cool thing to see, and I hope people take the hint and grow up.


--We went to a party tonight as a family. However, that was not the highlight. The highlight was a little thing called a chocolate fountain. I dropped my first strawberry into it the fountain, but my second attempt was delicious. I ate two and a half tiny ham sandwiches, which were pretty much awesome. And a girl from church, Georgia, is going with us to the casting call tomorrow. She's a fellow HP fan, so I'm excited about that.


YEAH, so that's about all I can remember. Since I only posted one picture, here's another picture of some really awesome glitter tubes, just because I LOVE glitter.

glitter Pictures, Images and Photos




I'll probably be blogging from Julianna's house tomorrow,
after a day of Ice Cream Socials with our dear friend, Freddie.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I love that commercial!

    So, you know what a raging liberal I am. I got the ONLY REPUBLICAN IN MY BUILING as a room mate at camp.

    When NC passed the law making bullying because of sexual orientation illegal, my RAG was excited because that's awesome.

    And she said, "Well, it doesn't really matter, because gay people go to hell anyway."


    HOW THE HECK DID I GET HER???????

    ReplyDelete